About the Author
About CALI eLangdell Press
I. Main Body
2. The Capacity to Create a Testamentary Trust
3. Creation of a Private Trust
4. Categories of Private Trusts
5. Discretionary and Support and the Rights of the Beneficiary’s Creditors
6. Spendthrift Trusts and Creditors
7. Modification and Termination of Trusts
8. Creation and Modification of Charitable Trusts
9. Supervision/Enforcement of Charitable Trusts
10. Treatment of Trust Property
11. Duty of Loyalty
12. Duty of Impartiality
13. Duty to Account and Inform
14. Power of Appointments
This is where you can add appendices or other back matter.
The Law of Trusts by Browne C. Lewis is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.